Do you feel that your loved ones are distanced from you? Does the need to reconnect and reunite with them make you restless? Would you like to know a remedy that will help you reunite with the person you love the most? If yes, you need the wazifa to reunite with a loved one. The dua to reunite with loved one is a prayer to reconcile people and resolve all the issues between them.
Take These Safety Steps Before Beginning Wazifa
- The first and foremost safety measure is secrecy; do not disclose your dua for reconciliation between husband and wife to anyone. Because the presence of the evil eye can diminish the efficacy of your dua, it is recommended that you keep it private between yourself and Allah (SWT).
- When reciting this dua, be sure your heart is in the right place. Using it for evil is forbidden in Islam, so please don’t do that.
- If you and your spouse want to strengthen your marriage, this dua is for you. It is recommended that those who are not married refrain from using this dua.
Wazifa To Reunite With A loved One
In life, we all have some very precious people. Living without such a person or people can sometimes become way too difficult. If you also had someone special in your life with whom you want to reconnect, you can recite the dua or wazifa to reunite with a loved one.
Lack of communication and understanding becomes why people are separated from their loved ones. The dua to reunite with a loved one is a prayer to resolve all the disputes. It is the best prayer that has the power to reunite loved ones, lovers, and husband-wife reconciliation.
Dua For Loved Ones
When we lose our connection with the person who is most special to us, things can get pretty difficult in life. The lack of companionship and love can make a person lonely and depressed. If you are also going through a difficult phase without your special person, you can recite the dua for reuniting with a loved one.
The dua for reunite with a loved one is a prayer that helps couples . When Allah will accept your dua to reunite with a loved one, you will get the fortune to reunite with your loved one. To perform the dua to reunite with husband and wife, perform the following steps:
- On a Friday, perform ablution and complete the Isha namaz.
- After the namaz, recite this prayer: “Al Mil Zin Allah Waqaar Ton Kar Simn Olay Krantt.” recite this dua to reunite with a loved one 414 times while thinking of the person you love.
- When you finish reciting this dua to reunite with husband and wife, pray to Allah to bless you with love once again.
If you want to know how the dua for marriage problems will help you, consult our Maulvi Sahab. He will help you bring back the special feeling of belonging by bringing your lost love back in your life.
Dua To Reunite With Loved One
If you are a married person who wants to reunite with your spouse, you need the wazifa to reunite husband and wife. This wazifa is for all those living away from the person they married. A marriage is a journey of ups and downs. This is the reason for the separation from partners. In this case, the husband or wife should not lose hope.
Instead of losing hope, a person should start reciting the wazifa to reunite husband and wife. The process to be followed to perform this wazifa is written above. You will have to remember a few things before performing this dua to reunite with a loved one.
- After you complete the namaz of Isha, recite Durood Shareef 11 times. After you complete Durood Shareef, recite the dua to reunite with loved one mentioned above.
- While reciting the dua to reunite with loved one, make sure you pronounce every word carefully.
- Always have faith in Allah while reciting this prayer to reunite loved ones.
Contact our Islamic scholar to learn more about this dua for someone you love and dua for reuniting family or husband and wife.
Step-by-Step Process To Recite Dua To Reunite Husband And Wife
- First, you have make an ablution (wuzu).
- Then, perform “Durood Sharif”. Read this for 11 times continously.
- After that, read no 39 “Ayat” from Quran chap 16, “Surah Taha” 111 times
“Wa-alqaytu ‘Alayka ma’habbatan minnee walitusna-‘a ‘ala A’aynee”
- Now, again you have to perform “Durood Sharif” 11 times.
- Finally, you need to pray to Allah to reunite you with your husband or wife.
- You have to perform this process for 11 days continuously.
Wazifa To Reunite With Husband And Wife
Here’s a short dua (supplication) you can recite as part of a wazifa to seek reunion with a loved one:
“Allah umma in ni as’aluka bi-rah matika al-wasi’ah an taghh libaa qalbi [Name of your spouse] wa tarudd daahu ilayyaa mawadd dataan waa rahm aatan waa afii nann.”
Translation: “Dear God, I beg You to have mercy on [Name of your loved one] and bring them back to me in a state of love, mercy, and harmony so that we may be together again so that we may be together again.”
Remember to perform this wazifa to reunite with a loved one with sincerity, consistency, and complete trust in Allah’s wisdom and plan. It’s also essential to sincerely communicate and reconcile with your loved one while seeking divine guidance and intervention.
Both couples’ well-being and happiness depend on having a stable and supportive marital relationship. It’s nice to have someone around for emotional support and companionship. Children can develop emotionally and physically in a secure setting because of a stable family’s help. A happy marriage requires effort, honesty, and compromise.
Using the teachings of the Quran Shareef and halal duas, our Islamic Scholar Abdullah Hussain Ji, who has years of experience in the field, can advise you and help you find the best possible answers to your difficulties.