How To Do Istikhara For Someone You Love
Can I Do Istikhara For My Boyfriend?
Do you love someone deeply and want to know if they love you back or not? Are you in one-sided love with a specific person and wish to be their life partner? If yes then you would also have this question in mind – Can I make love istikhara to get my love back? It is obvious to have doubts and questions about this istikhara process. We are here to help you learn how to do istikhara for someone you love.
Before making an effort to win the affection of the person you like, it is better to find out if they are the right one for you or not. Can I make love istikhara to get my love is a question often asked when one wants to find out whether their lover will become their life partner or not.
Istikhara for someone you love is a prayer that will help you ensure that your partner is destined for you. An istikhara is a very special prayer in Islam that helps people make the right decisions of their life. Making an istikhara for someone you love helps when a person is indecisive about the person they like.
Istikhara For Someone You Love
Do you love your boyfriend or girlfriend and want to marry them soon? Sometimes, what a person wishes for and what is destined for them differs completely. If you want to know whether the person you wish to marry is suitable for you, perform the istikhara for someone you love.
The istikhara about your boyfriend or girlfriend will help you in finding out the future of your marriage. It is better to get an insight into the future and then make the right decision. If you want to perform the istikhara for someone you love, follow the steps written below:
- Perform 2 rakat nafil namaz first to begin the process of istikhara for your partner.
- Take a piece of paper and write the name of your partner. Then, keep the paper under the glass of water and keep it in front of your prayer mat.
- Recite the 23rd ayat of the Surah Al-Ahzab 101 times.
- After reciting the surah, drink the water. Keep the paper under your pillow and ask Allah for the signs of istikhara for your partner.
Can You Do Istikhara For Someone You Like?
Let us now tell you some of the most common benefits of istikhara for your partner.
- If you have just begun your relationship, you can perform the istikhara for your girlfriend or boyfriend. It will help you find out whether the relationship is worth putting the effort in.
- If you want to convert your relationship into a marriage, perform the istikhara for your boyfriend. It will help you get an insight into your future. It is better to break the relationship instead of breaking a marriage. If you get positive signs from Allah, you will have a successful marriage. If the signs are negative, you will have to be strong and wait for the person destined for you.
To know more about the benefits of istikhara for someone you love, contact our Islamic scholar.