Do you love someone deeply and want to know if they love you back or not? Are you in one-sided love with a specific person and wish to be their life partner? If yes then you would also have this question in mind – Can I make love istikhara to get my love back? It is obvious to have doubts and questions about this istikhara process. We are here to help you learn how to do istikhara for someone you love.
Istikhara To Marry Someone You Love
Before making an effort to win the affection of the person you like, it is better to find out if they are the right one for you or not. Can I make love istikhara to get my love is a question often asked when one wants to find out whether their lover will become their life partner or not.
Istikhara for someone you love is a prayer that will help you ensure that your partner is destined for you. An istikhara is a very special prayer in Islam that helps people make the right decisions of their life. Making an istikhara for someone you love helps when a person is indecisive about the person they like.
Istikhara For Boyfriend
Do you love your boyfriend or girlfriend and want to marry them soon? Sometimes, what a person wishes for and what is destined for them differs completely. If you want to know whether the person you wish to marry is suitable for you, perform the istikhara for someone you love.
The istikhara about your boyfriend or girlfriend will help you in finding out the future of your marriage. It is better to get an insight into the future and then make the right decision. If you want to perform the istikhara for someone you love, follow the steps written below:
- Perform 2 rakat nafil namaz first to begin the process of istikhara for your partner.
- Take a piece of paper and write the name of your partner. Then, keep the paper under the glass of water and keep it in front of your prayer mat.
- Recite the 23rd ayat of the Surah Al-Ahzab 101 times.
- After reciting the surah, drink the water. Keep the paper under your pillow and ask Allah for the signs of istikhara for your partner.
Can You Do Istikhara For Someone You Like?
Let us now tell you some of the most common benefits of istikhara for your partner.
- If you have just begun your relationship, you can perform the istikhara for your girlfriend or boyfriend. It will help you find out whether the relationship is worth putting the effort in.
- If you want to convert your relationship into a marriage, perform the istikhara for your boyfriend. It will help you get an insight into your future. It is better to break the relationship instead of breaking a marriage. If you get positive signs from Allah, you will have a successful marriage. If the signs are negative, you will have to be strong and wait for the person destined for you.
Istikhara To Make Him Love You
Feeling love is one of the most amazing things in the world. You can conduct Istikhara for the one you love if you wish to safeguard them from harm. The effects are substantial. After practicing Istikhara for a few days, you will get detailed guidance.
Ensure you have faith in Istikhara for someone you love before learning to do it for a loved one. You must trust Allah and his might for Istikhara to produce the desired effects. Let us now explain the Istikhara procedure to your loved ones:
- Pray for chapters 109 and 112 of Surah Al-Kafiroon and Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- The next step is to read the Istikhara dua as fervently as possible.
- If you are praying for someone, be sure to say their name.
- Observe Salawat both before and after making the Istikhara.
- If you want your desire to come true, keep performing Istikhara until you do.
- You’ll be able to see things more clearly as a result.
To know more about the benefits of istikhara for someone you love, contact our Islamic scholar. Consult with our Maulvi Sahab Abdullah Hussain Ji if you want additional information on bringing someone you love and lost back into your life. He will assist you in working through all the issues preventing you from getting back together with your ex-lover.
You can Also Read : Dua To Make Relationship Stronger
Istikhara For Love Marriage
Do you feel confused about the state of your relationship with your partner? Would you like to know whether the person you have chosen for marriage is compatible with you or not? Performing the istikhara for love marriage by name is the easiest way to gain insight as to whether your marriage will be successful or not. Many couples hesitate to take the step towards the marriage because they are afraid of the future, but the istikhara dream for marriage is the best way to get assurance regarding your marriage.
If you are in love with someone and want to get married to them, you must do theistikhara to marry someone you love first. This will allow you to know whether the decision you have taken for your marriage is right or not. After being in the relationship for so long you would, of course, want to marry that person, but doing the istikhara for marriage by name will guide you in the right direction. This will allow you to re-evaluate your decision to marry.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get Back Your Lost Love with Istikhara?
Losing someone you love is the worst thing because of a misunderstanding. When things spiral out of hand, you may be unable to pull through as a unit. When all else fails, you must appeal to the might of Allah Tala.
Recite “Saal Allahu Allaie Waassallam” 78 times.
How does Istikhara help a couple get married?
If you want Allah’s (S.W.T.) blessing on your upcoming love marriage, you might pray the Islamic prayer of Istikhara to marry someone you love. It has a wide range of applications, including weddings and love marriages. You can also recite istikhara for marriage to get married soon with the blessings of Allah.
Can we perform Istikhara at any time?
To perform Istikhara for someone you love, one first performs two Rakah of Salah and then turns to Dua’a-e-Istikhara for instruction from Allah. Any period other than Mukrooh Aowqat is acceptable for making an Istikhara.