Do you adore someone but cannot be with them because they are about to marry someone else? Many people are upset when their partner’s parents reject their relationship. In such cases, Dua To Break Someone Engagement is going to help you in a beautiful manner. Usually, their partner then gets to marry someone their parents choose.
How to break someone’s engagement is the obvious question that comes to mind in this situation. If your ex-girlfriend’s or ex-boyfriend’s marriage has been fixed then the dua to break someone engagement will help you. It is a very powerful dua to break someone’s marriage if it is happening against their wish.
Advice Before Beginning the Dua
Before beginning any dua (supplication), it’s important to keep a few key points in mind:
- Approach your dua with sincere and pure intention.
- Don’t merely recite the words; think about what you’re saying when making the dua.
- The first step of the dua is to ask for forgiveness by saying “Astaghfirullah” three times and to confess your wrongdoing.
- Don’t give up if you don’t succeed; Allah is more gracious than we are, and He knows the timing that is best for you.
- Avoid using this dua for malicious purposes; if your heart is not in it, it will not work.
Is your ex-lover being forced to get married to someone else? Do you want to reconcile with your lover so that you may both live together and marry? To beak the unwanted or forced marriage of a person, the dua to break someone’s engagement is the perfect remedy. It is the perfect dua that will help you in breaking off the engagement or marriage of a person.
Related Post: Dua For Broken Heart
Surah Dua To Break Someone Marriage in Islam
When two people tie the knot, they join their lives together for the rest of their lives. In a marriage, it is very important for the spouses to live in harmony.Because of this, a person must be free to choose their life partner when they marry. This choice will change your life, so you should only make it when you are ready. Some people do not have that luxury in life. This is where the dua to break someone marriage comes to help.
The dua to break someone’s marriage is helpful for all those people who are being forced to get married. There are many people whose parents fix their marriage against their wish. Those who remain in this position are sad and feel as if they can’t breathe. This is why the dua to break marriage is a remedy that is helpful in this case.
Here is the Strong Wazifa To Break Engagement
Just like the dua, wazifa to break engagement is also a helpful method to break unwanted marriage. People who want to know how to break marriage proposal often come across this dua or wazifa to break marriage. We are now going to tell you the process of performing the dua or wazifa to break your own engagement.
- Make a fresh ablution to clean yourself and sit on your prayer mat in a quiet place.
- The first step of this wazifa is to recite the Rak’at Tahajjud Namaz two times.
- Then, begin reciting Durood-E-Inaam eleven times.
- Now Open 45th Chapter of the Holy Quran And Read Surah Al-Jathiyah three times.
- After That, Recite this Dua to break someone engagement “Laa Illaha Ill-Allahul Waahidull Qahhar”. Recite this dua 100 times in a soft whisper.
- Finally, Pray to Almighty Allah to break the specific person’s engagement. If you do not want to marry but the date is set, you may want to call it off.
Suppose you are facing challenges or seeking guidance related to marriage or any other aspect of life. In that case, I encourage you to contact our religious leaders or scholars, Peer Abdullah Hussain Ji, in your community, whom you trust and respect.
They can offer you guidance, support, and spiritual advice based on their understanding of your religious traditions and teachings. Remember to approach them sincerely and openly to receive the best possible guidance.
Properly Recite This Wazifa To Break Marriage
- Get in the right frame of mind by thinking positively about the dua. Trust in Allah’s grace and might, too.
- Wudu, the ritual washing required before making a dua, should be your first order of business.
- Find a quiet place where no one will bother you so you can focus on your wazifa to break marriage.
- Then, after taking the wonderful 99 names and reciting holy Darood Shareef three times, worship Allah (SWT).
- At this moment, purify your heart and mind by reciting the dua a hundred times.
- Following the recitation, pray to Allah SWT in your native tongue, stating your wants and desires clearly and genuinely, such as “O Allah, grant me the courage to change the things I can with the assistance of this dua. Lord Allah, please bestow upon me your favour and give me the ability to think clearly. Ameen” Your final dua should be an expression of thanks and a prayer for the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his loved ones.
To know the effects of how this dua to break engagement works, you can contact our Peer Abdullah Hussain Ji. He will tell you how this dua works and how many days does it take for it to show desired results.